Saturday, May 3, 2008

Books galore!

I don't normally share my purchases (especially with the public) for some obvious reasons but i'm sharing my recent book purchase because it really is something to highlight. All this for only RM170 and sen sen.. crazy isn't it??? (Note that 2 of the books above are in hardcover). Wanted to get Amir Muhammad's New Malaysian Essay but noticed the footnote (in the book) that said if it's ordered online from Malaysiakini, it comes with a free copy of Generation: A Collection of Contemporary Malaysian Ideas by Amir Muhammad, Kam Raslan & Sheryll Stothard. So, i've placed an order from Kinibooks. Will be delivered in one day! Yay! :D

[This is how things should be.. Books at affordable prices! I feel wonderful.. i so do! :D]

7 comments:

ilie said...

nak pinjam VICTORIA BECKHAM wen u finish..I juSt LURVEEE her...hehe

iekaz said...

me too!!!!! nk pinjam jugak...

bestnye... so many books!!

LITTLE DEWA said...

aiyoh
books everywhere
bile la nk get gud bargain camni???
arghhh!!!

AZRA said...

hey guys,

boleh je nak pinjam.. but let me know if u want a copy, i can get it for you. It's half the price they are selling out there!

ms ngantuk said...

ya Allah ramai pulak peminat si vb tu..gila beb!
btw apa style writing roddy doyle tu? best tak? any similar authors?

Shahnon said...

Ah, I've read La Prisonnierre long time ago. good book. :)

AZRA said...

kay: am abt to find out myself, actually. bought pady clarke cuz i heard the book is good (was the winner of booker rize in 93), then the other one was suppose to be better. (sbb murah so i grabbed both).

shahnon: someone got me the book years ago, but then i had to return it back before i could finish reading it. So, i shall now resume where i left off or rather start over again.. :)