Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mamma Mia Madness!

I'm just so crazy over Mamma mia the Movie right now! I've watched it more than once (shoot me!), few days ago being the last time when mum and dad came and stayed over. I put it on and told them to relive their past. At first, dad said, "macam hindustan je.." (because of the singing and all) but still, he stayed on to watch the entire movie even it was already late! Haha..


I manage to get the tickets to the Musical (though the tickets we gals wanted has sold out and had to fork out a bit more). But i am so excited!!

8 comments:

ms ngantuk said...

hahaha and i wish u'd dream of harry headbanger yg turned *** mlm ni :)

AZRA said...

oh that was the only thing yg spoil the movie! harry being gay.. oh and pierce brosnan's singing! so kayu!

ms ngantuk said...

pierce brosnan's singing made me cringe and laugh at the same time tp credit to him: penuh perasaan la!

iekaz said...

nmpaknye i sorang je blm tgk mamma mia.. :(

azra, urs dvd eh? nnti nk pnjam, can?

AZRA said...

Lerr.. my dvd tu is with ilie.. shud hv taken frm her yesterday at the openhouse.

DebtSurvivor said...

I cannot wait to see the musical theater!!!!!yippeeee

Anonymous said...

Mamma Mia is super fun! I'm watching it again soon!

ilie said...

bestnya..jeles..jeles..but really have to past due to the cinstraints..have fun u guys..